Stephanie Pottick, Esq. | Of Counsel
Stephanie Pottick is a graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, and is licensed to practice law in New York and California. Ms. Pottick has experience advising business entities, and understands the complexities of the marketplace. Her areas of practice include business law, general contract work, and trademark law. In addition, Ms. Pottick has experience putting together consumer product licensing deals from initial negotiations to final production.
Prior to entering the legal field, Ms. Pottick worked in the toy industry for many years, and has extensive corporate and legal experience with the following:
• Intellectual Property
• Product Safety and Liability
• Creating and Marketing Product Lines
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, New York State Bar Association
• Member, California Bar Association
• Member, Orange County Bar Association
• Member, Los Angeles Intellectual Property American Inn of Court.
• Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
Stephanie Pottick, Esq.