Anthony W. Vaughn, Jr, Esq.
Anthony W. Vaughn, Jr., Esq.
Anthony W. Vaughn, Jr. has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation, involving real estate, construction and professional liability, representing, among others, financial institutions, suppliers, contractors and design professionals. Additionally, Anthony’s experience includes handling the litigation of personal injury claims, and disputes relating to real estate sales, purchases, consumer lending, adverse possession, fraud and property damage, as well as transactional matters for commercial clients and individuals.
Admitted to Practice
• Supreme Court of the United States
• United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of New York
• United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• State Courts of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
• Brooklyn Bar Association, Member and Chairman of the Membership Committee
• Nathan R. Sobel Kings County American Inn of Court, Member and Treasurer
• Garden State Bar Association, Member
• Construction Law Group of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
• Youth Sports Coach
• Morehouse College
• University of Cincinnati College of Law