Jack Gross, Esq.
Jack Gross is an experienced commercial litigator with over 30 year of experience. Mr. Gross concentrates his practice in the defense of personal injury and general negligence matters, products liability, commercial litigation, consumer law, and construction law.
Mr. Gross has successfully defended a wide-variety of businesses, including international drug manufacturers and major car manufacturers, and has successfully represented manufacturers of DES, bulldozers, forklifts, air-bags, surgical implants, boilers, solenoid valves, baby bottles and ladders in high stakes product liability cases both in state and federal court. Jack has also been national counsel for a Fortune 500 credit company.
Admitted to Practice
· State of New York
· State of New Jersey
· New Jersey Federal Court
· United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
· United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
· United States District Court for the Western District of New York
· United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
· New York County Bar Association
· Queens County Bar Association
· Yeshivah University
· Hofstra University School of Law