Martin M. Adler, Esq.
For more than 20 years, Martin has represented a broad range of clients throughout New York and New Jersey in the areas of property/casualty litigation, commercial litigation and employment law. He has significant experience in handling transportation and premises liability cases and has successfully defended numerous property damage, products liability and construction defect actions, securing dismissal or summary judgment in a number of cases and otherwise obtaining favorable settlements for his clients.
In addition to his courtroom experience, Martin is well-versed in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in over 100 mediations and arbitrations. He has also participated in a number of administrative hearings.
Martin has also represented and advised clients with regard to compliance with state and federal regulations, including employment law and the rapidly evolving issues of cybersecurity and data privacy. Technology is one of his passions, and Martin has given several lectures on the intersection of science, technology and law.
Admitted to Practice
• State Courts of New York and New Jersey
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Western District of New York
• United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• New York State Bar Association, Member
• Defense Research Institute
• New York Law School; Managing Editor, New York Law School Law Review, 1994-95
• Martin has been Peer Review Rated as AV© Preeminent™, the highest performance rating in Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings system