Peter S. Thomas, Esq.
Peter S. Thomas focuses on all aspects of Trial Practice, with practice areas including: Insurance Defense, Labor Law, Medical Malpractice, Commercial Litigation, and Appeals.
Mr. Thomas has extensive experience in state and federal trial courts, having tried over 375 jury trials to verdict in the Supreme, Civil and Criminal courts of the City and State of New York.
Admitted to Practice
• State Courts of New York and Connecticut
• United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
• Judiciary Committee of the Queens County Bar Association
• Queens County Bar Association
• New York State Bar Association
• New York State Trial Lawyers Association
• Board of Directors of the Brandeis Society
• Association of Trial Lawyers of America
• American Bar Association
CLE Seminars Presented
• Jury Selection a Civil Case
• Trying Liability and Damages in a Motor Vehicle Accident Case
• Trying Liability and Damages in a Trip/Slip and Fall Case
• Nuts and Bolts of a Civil Case
• Digging Up Dirt on your Adversary’s Witnesses
• City University of New York School of Law at Queens College
• State University of New York at Stony Brook